Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just looking for a little devine bath inspiration...

I. Bavarian antlers in a Dransfield & Ross
designed bathroom help create a handsome retreat.
Great tie rack too!
II. Porcelain fixtures and painted paneling = a perfect soak.
III. A bathroom full of character via Jeffrey Alan Marks
and Waterworks.
IV. I can't say enough about this Nate Berkus
designed bathroom. Paper White walls courtesy
of Benjamin Moore set the tone — then Nate
brings in an Urban Archaeology tub, an early
20th-century French steel bookcase, and a
1940s Lobmeyr chandelier to seal the whole deal.
V. In Meg Ryan's New England beachhouse, vintage
pendant lights are the climax for me. That soapstone
basin from LooLoo Design isn't too bad either.
_____
photos via Elle Decor

4 comments:

  1. Options two and five for me - I kinda like smaller bathrooms; more intimate and cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget the antlers. I want that sink! And the Berkus bathroom is pretty marvey with that chandelier.

    You have a great eye mister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the rooms and the top photo too!The quality of the pieces is outstanding!Thanks for posting.inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete