Friday, April 9, 2010

Antique Season Begins...

photo credit: Brook Slezak
_______
Our first big vintage shopping trip of the season
is coming up next weekend. April is always a fun
trip with all of the dealers loaded with their
collected finds from the down season. Here's
a few things I'll be looking for this trip:
  1. stone garden statuary
  2. vintage alarm clocks
  3. items to turn into lamps
  4. metal water pitchers
  5. the perfect iron bed
  6. industrial accessories
  7. old mirror
  8. text-heavy ephemra, charts, etc.
  9. items that create "collections"
  10. Anything that catches my NVR eye
  11. Kay's requests

1 comment:

  1. killing me here...I'd pile in your wagon in a heartbeat...special request, please, take photos of the stone statuaries and cool ephemera you find (esp any vintage astrological charts)...so I can live via my NVR. thanks, guys

    ReplyDelete